Program Status: Closed for Applications
The TalentEdge Internship Program (TIP) stream of the ENCQOR 5G Program provides support for current college and university students and recent undergraduate or Masters graduates, to work on industry-driven research and development projects related to 5G, wireless and digital technologies at Ontario-based SMEs, preferably using the 5G Innovation Platform as a Service (iPaaS) testbed. Companies can tap into world-class talent coming out of Ontario’s publicly-funded post-secondary institutions and strengthen their capacity to develop new 5G products, services and processes, while interns receive hands-on industry experience to excel in the digital economy.
Best suited for:
- Final-year undergraduate student; Masters or PhD student; or within three years of graduation from an undergraduate or Masters program from an Ontario college or university
- For-profit company with operations in Ontario
- Small-or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) with fewer than 500 total employees
- Project-based, with clearly defined R&D activities, milestones and outcomes to be completed within the internship duration
- Proposed internship activities must be coupled with an existing ENCQOR 5G project in one of the following program streams:
- ENCQOR 5G Demonstration Program
- ENCQOR 5G SME Technology Demonstration Program
- ENCQOR 5G iPaaS Network Access
Express your interest and see if this program is right for your business.
View the Program Guidelines for full program details and eligibility requirements.
Other OCI Programs
Next Generation Network Program (NGNP)
Market Readiness (MR)
Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP)
TalentEdge Internship Program (TIP) – NGNP
Ontario Vehicle Innovation Network (OVIN)