The TalentEdge Internship Program (TIP) stream of the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN)
Best suited for:
- Final-year undergraduate student; Masters or PhD student; or within three years of graduation from an undergraduate or Masters program from an accredited college or university
- Institution-based Internship:
- Applicant: principal investigator at an accredited, publicly-funded college, university or research hospital
- Industry partner: for-profit company with operations in Ontario
- Company-based Internship:
- Applicant: for-profit company with operations in Ontario
- Project-based, with clearly defined R&D activities, milestones and outcomes to be completed within the internship duration
Express your interest and see if this program is right for your business.
View the Program Guidelines for full program details and eligibility requirements.
Other OCI Programs
Next Generation Network Program (NGNP)
Market Readiness (MR)
Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP)
TalentEdge Internship Program (TIP) – NGNP