The TalentEdge Fellowship Program (TFP) stream of the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation (AVIN) program provides support for PhD graduates and post-doctoral fellows, to work on industry-driven research and development projects related to Connected and Autonomous Vehicle (C/AV) technologies.
Best suited for:
- Received PhD within the last five years from an accredited, publicly-funded university
- Institution-based Fellowship:
- Applicant: principal investigator at an accredited, publicly-funded Ontario university
- Industry partner: for-profit company with operations in Ontario
- Company-based Fellowship:
- Applicant: for-profit company with operations in Ontario
- Project-based, with clearly defined R&D activities, milestones and outcomes to be completed within the fellowship duration
Express your interest and see if this program is right for your business.
View the Program Guidelines for full program details and eligibility requirements.
Other OCI Programs
Next Generation Network Program (NGNP)
Market Readiness (MR)
Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP)
TalentEdge Internship Program (TIP) – NGNP